Feeling festive!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014


Am I the only one who is feeling festive right now? I loveee Christmas, although British weather makes it less fun :-( I thought as I was in the spirit I would answer some questions!


1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
PJ's in the morning, but then I love to have a Christmas Dress! :-D

 2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
Either my mum or my Grand-Father. They have both been through a lot this past year and I just want to spoil them rotten! 


3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We normally get to open one present on Christmas Eve, and then the rest we open in the morning!


4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
Regrettably, no. But I intend to this year with one of my friends!


5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I normally just spend lots of time with the fam-a-lam, and with the birds. I also love to go ice-skating, that is on the to do list!!

6. What’s your favourite Christmas meal or treat?
I love a good slice of Christmas Cake! I also enjoy making one with my grand-parents! They're the best:-D


7. What’s your favourite holiday movie?
I love to watch the Santa Claus Trilogy, they're amazing! I also love The Holiday, and at Christmas, TV's broadcast brilliant films, so I just spend most of my time watching the films on iPlayer :-p


8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Candy Canes, but I love the smell of fresh Gingerbread Men, and when they are warm in the middle with milk! *slowly dies*

9. Have you ever made a snowman?
I have! Whenever it used to snow, we would just go up and down the street with one of our neighbours in an effort to make the biggest snowman ever!

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I prefer Christmas Eve tbh :-/ because on Christmas Day, you know you have limited time and then its over. Whereas on Christmas Eve, the Christmas spirit is everywhere and I love to go shopping (even though it is a lot of hassle) to see everyone acting so happy and full of life for once, it's incredible!

11. White lights, or coloured lights?
I love coloured lights on trees, but white light decorations look much more sophisticated! 

12. Favourite Christmas Song?
Over the last couple of years, I have grown to love The Wurzels. I have to say their Christmas Album is one of the best things to listen to! It can be quite rude so it's not for the younger ones, but it is comical and so catchy! If you were to listen to one song, listen to Come On Santa!

13. Favourite Christmas Scent?
I don't really have a favourite scent but I love the deep, ginger/cinnamon/berries. I have to say though I love the clean air scent, it's brilliant, and helps to clear the head!

Right guys, I want you to all answer these questions, help you get into the Christmas Spirit!

I'll speak to you later, byeee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...