2014 Favourites!

Monday, January 05, 2015


2014 was one of my worst years if I'm honest. So much went on, some I want to remember, most I was to forget. Lot's of these things were personal, and then you know how Breeze passed. 

Anyway, let's talk about some of my favourites from 2014. 

Sunsets/Sunset Walks - Sunset is my favourite time of the day, and is when I get to spend time alone with my thoughts. I don't have to talk to anyone if I don't want to, and I get away from my family. I thoroughly enjoy this hour I get. 



My Phone - I love my phone, so much. Although this year I did manage to crack my screen, oops;). Although I have a MacBook and an iPad, I love Samsung. I much appreciate the layout and how easy and big my phone is. It is the Samsung Galaxy S4, and I would recommend it to anyone.

My Camera - I have the Samsung Galaxy Camera, and I think it's better than most cameras. Many people think it's a phone, as it's touch-screen and has most of the capabilities. It is a great camera, that you can change manually, or use one of the smart features. I took it on holiday to Italy with me, and it helped me take lots of great pictures! Again - recommend it to anyone - mostly beginners. 



Ali Express - I can't even remember how I found this website, but I'm so happy I did! I have bought lots of things off it, and it has saved me lots of money. I bought a dress, and loved it so much that I bought it in 2 different colours: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2014-new-arrive-Sexy-Spoon-Neck-3-4-Sleeve-Belt-Include-Lace-colorful-Sakter/1852435844.html

Italy - I went on my first airplane this year, and it was a big step for me! Italy was honestly one of the best weeks of my life so far. Italy is gorgeous, and I will definitely be visiting again. Monte Cassino is absolutely beautiful, and is in my top 10 places to visit. I have to admit though, Rome was my favourite place, after watching The Lizzie McGuire film, walking around Rome, and seeing certain things made the visit! 



PS3 - Playing a game that you are completely engrossed with, helped me a lot throughout the year. There were lots of moments when I just wanted to get away from real life, so playing GTA V or COD really helped me. 

Candy Crush Saga & Papa Pear Saga - These two games have ruled my life the past year. I have not just been trying to do mine, but also my Mum's and my GrandFathers, aha. I am known as the Candy Queen in my family as I am on Level 488 at the minute, and constantly doing other peoples levels. Papa Pear, is just as good, but much harder!!

The Birds - Half-way through my exams, I had to take over doing the birds with my sister due to family problems, and it has made me so much closer with them all. During the summer, we unfortunately had to cut down from 25 to 10, and it was hard, but 25 was just no do-able when we were still both at school. They have helped me a lot, and I miss the summer evenings when we would just sit out with them. During the winter months, it's a lot harder because it's just so cold! 



And finally, my family - I am so grateful for them. I love them all, and I wouldn't have survived 2014 without them. 


Comment down below what your favourites of 2014 were! 

I wish everyone the best for 2015, this will be our year guys!

Love you lots, I'll see you soon!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...