My Dream Birds!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015




As you all should know by now, I have quite a few Birds of Prey, e.g. Owls, Falcons, Hawks, Kestrels. Although I love all the ones we have dearly, there have always been ones that I have wanted from day one.

-

Here's my Bird of Prey Wishlist.

1. This may sound weird but we have always wanted a Black Barn Owl!


Although he does look weird, I believe he is gorgeous! We have wanted one for ages, and we're still not sure whether to get one just because they are quite a lot of money! But you guys get what I mean?! Beautiful!

2. A Falconer's favourite at the minute a Goshawk!



Many of you might not find these beautiful, but I certainly do! To me Goshawks are beautiful agile creatures, and for the more experienced handler, which I don't believe I am just yet! But when I get to that point, I am definitely going to try and get one of these!

3. I have recently started following @Birdchaserbrys and fell in love with her Ferruginous Hawk. 

Adorable right?! I love the colours! First the colour of his back, which contrasts the white of his chest, like whoa! Also them steel eyes, just wow. Such a stunning bird, and I will get one someday! Hopefully soon! 

4. Aplomado Falcon - Need I say much more?!



My love for these falcons is unreal! Utterly beautiful, but so hard to find!!

5. Although I love the majestic Golden Eagle and stunning Bald Eagle, I have fallen head over heels with the Chilean Blue Eagle. 


This is adult plumage, however I kinda think the Juveniles look better, oops!


Can someone just buy me one please?! Gorgeous birds, and it's gunna be a while till I even properly consider getting one!!

6. Probably my final dream one: The Grey Grey Owl. 

I find these the most majestic owls, and the ones who look the most wise! They are absolutely gorgeous, and I have been after one for a good year! 


Just beyond gorgeous!

Comment below telling me what your favourite Birds of Prey are! I'd love to know what your favourites are! Hope you enjoyed this post! 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts!
Instagram: @Konnieee16
Snapchat: @Konnieee16
Twitter: @Bopandothers

Until next time guys! 

Love, 


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...