Why aren't you following these?

Thursday, January 08, 2015



As I have previously told you, I am addicted to social media. Let that be Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat! I'm addicted. (Luckily enough, I haven't gotten into Tumblr ;)). I am also a little addicted to YouTube, although it isn't really a social media website, it still allows people to interact, so I'm counting it!!

Anyway, I thought I would give you the low down of who you should be following!

Let's start with YouTube. YouTube, is my life, I often get caught in the vortex. I'm sure you've all heard of the YouTube vortex, but if you haven't, it's when you are watching a casual YouTube video, and you find yourself an hour later, watching a video about how to ride an elephant. It happens! Anywaay, here are my top YouTubers. 

I cannot do this without including the British YouTubers, e.g. ZoellaPointless BlogThatcher JoeSprinkle Of GlitterJim ChapmanTanya BurrMarcus Butler, GabiAmazing Phil & DanIsNotOnFire
  • I am completely and utterly obsessed with the SacconeJolys. I found them about a year ago, and became obsessed with their lives. They are an Irish family, who have moved to England, and vlog everyday. There is Anna Saccone Joly, Jonathan Joly, Emilia Saccone Joly, Eduardo Saccone Joly and then their six Maltese dogs: Albi, Sina, Theo, Bianca, Nivea, Nuvies. They are a-fricking-dorable. Just please go over and watch at least one of their videos! You will not regret it!
  • Over the past couple of months I have become obsessed with Hannah Maggs. They too are vloggers, but instead of broadcasting a vlog daily, Stef (Hannah's Husband), performs magic and makes mini movies, which are normally put up every Sunday, of their week. Each video, is like a short film, it's amazing to watch! Go over and check out Hannah, Stef and Grayson. They're amazing!
  • I swear at the minute all I watch is vloggers. My next favourite are the Shaytards. I'm sure many of you have heard about these, they are pretty famous! They too are awesome, they are not daily vloggers, they did 5 years of daily vlogs, and wanted a break so resorted to Monday to Friday vlogs. They are a family of seven, there is Shay Carl Butler, Mommytard (Colette Butler), Sontard (Gavin Butler), Princesstard (Avia Butler), Babytard (Emmi Butler), Rocktard (Brock Butler) & Brotard (Daxton Butler). They live over the pond, in Idaho, and I have watched at least half of all their videos!
  • I've recently got into playing GTA V Online, and I have found Jelly. This dude, is awesome! He is a Dutch YouTuber, who plays mostly GTA V Online and Happy Wheels. I have only recently found him, but already love him. He is absolutely hilarious, and so are his friends that play with him. He truly made me want to play online again!
Now there are obviously plenty more YouTubers that I watch, but these are all my current favourites!

Let's move onto Twitter!
  • I am in love with Miranda Hart. I just love her. I love her programme, and was in complete despair when it ended on New Years Day. She doesn't often tweet, but I love when she does! If you haven't heard of her, or watched anything she's been in, I would recommend watching this: http://vimeo.com/40589153. It is one of my favourite episodes of hers and cracks me up every time I watch it! Anyway follow this woman at: @mermhart.
  • Please, I beg of you, follow the Lad Bible - If you haven't heard of them - why not? They are great, they basically show off the weird and wonderful of the news or try to make light of a heavy subject. They might not be to everyone's cup of tea, but just check 'em out, you might like them: @TheLadBible
  • As I'm British, I find this absolutely hilarious. Basically shows British stereotypes! So take a look at @BritishLogic.
  • I also obviously follow all the YouTubers I've linked above, so follow them aswell, they are very funny people!
And last but not least Instagram! I have to say, this is the one I spend most time on!

  • Ben Brown - Ben Brown is a YouTuber, who is from England, but spends most of his time either travelling around the world with friends, or in South Africa with his girlfriend. The pictures he takes are stunning, and he knows exactly where to go to take the perfect pictures. So go check his Instagram out, and also go Subscribe to his YouTube as well! @MrBenBrown
  • This may seem a bit cliche, but I follow many dog accounts. Doubt anyone knows, but my favourite type of dog is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, which is basically a small ginger retriever, they are stunning. I have lots of different accounts that I can choose from, there is @LifeOfElliot_@DeckerTheToller@TollerPixie, and many many more. Just check them all out, and you will fall head over heels in love with the breed. (@LifeOfElliot_ is only a puppy at the minute, and he is the cutest thing I have ever seen!)
  • As you know I love Birds Of Prey, so when I found this guy, I kinda freaked. Then he started to like my pictures and I had a full on heart attack! @MeagleTrainer. He is the most awesome guy I've ever seen. I think he is from Thailand, and he has an amazing collection of Birds of Prey, mostly Eagles, as you can tell from his name, but I love him so much. His passion for Falconry is amazing, and I am in complete awe of him. So check him out, have a look through all his photos!
Bit of a long post, but you guys deserved it! Aha, I'll see you soon! Don't forget to share this Blog Post and comment on it what you thought, and if you checked any of these amazing people out!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. what happened to.meangletrainer he pretty much droped off everything i hope hes ok

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram...