February Favourites!

Friday, February 27, 2015



Wow. It's the end of February already? Whaat?! It's been such a busy month I don't know where it's gone to be honest! Hope you've all had a great month, I know I have!!

Well, as it's the end of February, it's time for my monthly favourites!

-

My Favourite Music - I don't really have an album this month that I've listened to. I've been more into just singles from lots of different artists. So here's a list of my favourite songs at the moment:
  • FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney
  • Lay Me Down - Sam Smith
  • Doing It - Charlie XCX & Rita Ora
  • Style - Taylor Swift
  • I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons
  • Up Town Funk - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
  • Dear Future Husband - Meghan Trainor
  • No Good For You - Meghan Trainor
These are basically all I've been listening to! If you've got any suggestions, leave them below, I'm into basically all types of music as you can tell :-P

My Favourite App - Candy Crush Soda Saga. I introduced this to my Grandfather and only recently have I gotten into it! I may have done quite a few levels, and over taken quite a few of my friends, but what's the harm in some competition ;-)! It's a great game, similar to Candy Crush but with different add-ons and different layout. 


My Favourite YouTuber - Either ShayTardsiJustine or SacconeJolys

I've been watching Shay and his huge family for a while now, but I've recently been going back and when I'm free just watching old videos of theirs, it's amazing to see how much all the kids have changed!

iJustine is just hilarious and I absolutely adore her. If you haven't heard of her, you must've been stuck under a rock for 5 years! She's one of the original YouTubers.

SacconeJolys just couldn't be more perfect. Emilia has recently really come out. It's amazing to see her imagination in the vlogs. Eduardo is one of the cutest babies I've seen, and Jonathan and Anna are incredible parents who just make my day everyday at 6PM. 6 o'clock is always SacconeJoly time, my mum knows we have dinner either before or after quarter past 6. P.S. Emilia is the best dressed toddler I know. Anna chooses the outfits that suit her and make her that much more adorable!


My Favourite Programme - It was wrong, but I got into Greys Anatomy. I thought I would check it out from the beginning to see if I like it, and I'm hooked! I'm currently on Season 6, oops :-/. IT'S SO ADDICTIVE THOUGH :-(((. I don't think I've ever been more into a series to be honest! I am currently in love with Addison Montgomery, 'cause she's just stunning! Oh and also Owen Hunt, phwoaar. If you haven't seen this, you are missing out. 

Kate Walsh is perfect. This is what I want to look like!

Just Owen Hunt... <3

My Favourite Social Media - Twitter / Pinterest. I have fallen more in love with Twitter, it's just so much easier to see the latest news and trends and follow everyone! Also Pinterest, just because it's awesome. Still not sure how it works, but I know that I love it and I keep liking things :-/.

My Favourite Person - This month it has to be Bear. Although he is a nightmare, he is just amazing and I couldn't be more proud of him. We took him to a Wedding Fayre that was quite busy, and he was fantastic. The only downfall is that he doesn't like Prams/Pushchairs! But on Sunday, it was his first time seeing them before so it was something new and he didn't know what to do. We've also been going on a few walks this month, which means more down time to just me and him outside. He isn't very good at staying still or looking in the right direction which means taking a picture of him is extremely hard! Here's one I took of him the other day. 



Finally, My Favourite Movie - I've only watched two films this month! One was Woman In Black 2, which I hated, and other was the Lego Movie. It's not what I expected to be honest, especially the ending, but it was very good. If you haven't watched it yet, you should it's a funny comedy!

Hope you enjoyed this! If you have any suggestions, comment them below! I'm be looking!

Till next time, 


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...