Funny Owl Videos!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015



Today, 10th February 2015, I thought we might need a bit of humour! So I thought today, I would share with you some of my favourite funny owl videos! 

Now as you all should know by now, I am an avid watcher of YouTube. I just can't stop! I am also a great lover of Owls, and although I may consider myself quite the comedian, I'm not! So normally, when I'm in the YouTube vortex, I end up watching owl videos. Here are a few: 


The vine that has become a big hit! Gotta be a favourite, right?!



Oh, and this one!

Both of these owls are White Faced Scops Owls, and they are incredibly cute, but look at how they can transform into... EVIL OWL!


He looks like Dracula! Creepy!!

You have the traditional Baby Owl videos!





These are all a range of different owls, you've got Little Owls, Burrowing Owls and then the European Eagle Owls. 

I will admit, I love a good Owl documentary, and there are plenty on YouTube!

Slow Mo's are also incredible!






I'm sure there's plenty more out there that I haven't seen, but these are my favourites! I have to say, I'm a bit addicted to watching Owls! They're so majestic and beautiful!

Hope these brightened your day!

Don't forget to follow my social media!
Instagram: @Konnieee16
Snapchat: Konnieee16
Twitter: @BOPandothers



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...