Most Played Songs

Saturday, May 16, 2015




Music has been my lifeline lately, and I thought I would share my favourite songs with you all!

1. Cherry Wine - Hozier
2. Work Song - Hozier
3. Angel of Small Death & the Codeine Scene - Hozier
 4. Did You Miss Me - Olly Murs
5. Hollow Drum - Holly Welsh

These are my favourites songs that I have bought! I have recently become obsessed with SoundCloud, and been loving the remixes on there and being able to listen to a few of my favourite songs! Here is a link to my May 2015 Playlist: SoundCloud - May 2015. Here is the tracklist: 

1. Say My Name/ Cry Me A River- The Neighbourhood
2. Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
3. Sleeping At Last - Moon
4. This Is Gospel (Piano Version) - Panic! At The Disco
5. Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammer
6. I Will Be There - Odessa
7. Called Out In The Dark - Snow Patrol
8. Sun - Sleeping At Last
9. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - Sleeping At Last
10. I Think I'm In Love - Kat Dahlia
11. Saturn - Sleeping At Last
12. Tennis Court (Flume Remix) - Lorde
13. Take Me Home (The Chainsmokers Remix) - Cash Cash
14. West Coast (Stint Remix) - Lana Del Rey
15. La La (Feelgud Radio Remix) - The Cab
16. Help Our Souls (Urban Contact Remix) - Nihils
17. Snow (Myles Travitz Remix) - Machineheart
18. Clothes Off (Whipped Cream Remix) - Ella Eyre

Go check it all out! ASAP.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...