My July Playlist

Wednesday, July 22, 2015


July is nearly over? We're half way through the year? Excuse me, but I think we missed a few months! :-P

As I have been quite busy with sorting out the birds, and with the new pup, music has been my sanctuary. When I listen to music, that is my happy time. 

My music posts are usually my most popular, so I thought I would do some more!! So here is my July Playlist:

1. Bad Dream - The Mowgli's


The Mowgli's are perfect, in every way. Their music is SO flipping catchy, and just soothing and great songs to listen to! I chose Bad Dream as recently that's the song I have been choosing immediately. 

2. Come And Get It - John Newman



I will admit my Mum suggested this to me, and I couldn't be more glad! It's a great song! It's a feel good song, that is easy to get down and dance to! John Newman is such an amazing singer, and this song is absolutely amazing!

3. Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd



Why is this song so catchy!? I love it, but once you listen to it once, you are singing it for the rest of the day! I love Earned It by The Weeknd, but I think this might just top it!

4. Pumpin Blood - NONONO


I know, I know, it's old. But who cares?! This is my anthem atm, and it's a great song to walk to! I've listened to this every time I go out with Griff and you feel incredible! With the volume turned up to max, it feels as though you are invincible. (That is until you realise you are whistling out loud, and not just miming it, and there are several children staring at you as though you should be in an asylum). But, I mean, apart from that, invincible! ;-)

5. Drunk On You



Oh Luke Bryan you woo me. His voice is so dreamy, and that country accent drives me crazy! Lately, I have been veery hooked on country songs, mostly Luke Bryan, but I have found country music a lot more soothing than the recent chart music. If you have any other country song suggestions, please comment them below, I want some more to listen to!! 

6. Where Were You - The Mend



These guys are very talented young lads, and I loved them when they were on BGT. In fact, this song has been in my Music Library for a year or two now, and I've only recently starting listening to it again. The song is very classic but with the addition of the rapping, it makes a fantastic song! It's very different to many songs at the minute, and it's refreshing!

7. Rumors - Jake Miller



First, I know Rumours is spelt wrong! However, he is American, so spells it wrong ;-). Can we sit back and appreciate how beautiful Jake Miller is, and how soft and silky his voice is. Jake Miller is perfection, and this song makes me fall for him 100x more!

8. Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammar feat. Eli Young Band



I have loved this song with just Andy Grammar, for a good couple weeks, however finding this was like finding a diamond. As you know from number 5, I am into country music at the minute, and this just adds a lovely country touch to a bloody magnificent song!

9. We Found Love - Lindsey Stirling (VenTribe)



Lindsey Stirling is beyond talented. I absolutely adore this cover, so much that I cannot listen to the original anymore. I love how she incorporated the tribe into it, and the singers are so amazing, I cannot comprehend it. It's such a relaxing song to listen to, yet so powerful. Listening to it, gives me goosebumps. 

10. Oh My Love - The Score



So I may have only just found this song about 2 hours ago? However, I know this will be my summer song. There is something about this song, and I don't know what it is, but it makes me excited for all my summer adventures!!

Au revoir mes amis.

Konnie

xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...