Sit Back Sundays

Sunday, November 22, 2015



This week has been retrospectively better than last.

On Wednesday, my little Bear turned 1, and it was surreal. I still cannot get over how my little man is one year old already! Why do they have to grow up so quickly? I did a blog post about him - here - there are lots of pictures of baby Bear and his cuteness! 

On Thursday - technically Friday for everyone not in the US - was the Winter Finale of #TGIT! As you should know by now, I'm a big Grey's Anatomy fan and to know we will be on hiatus for 12 weeks, I don't know how I will be able to cope. 12 WEEKS! Shonda, why you do this to us?

*SPOILER ALERT*

I wasn't all that impressed by the episode tbh. I liked it sure, but it wasn't as spectacular as I expected for the 'Winter Finale'. I loved that Arizona finally got screen time! We didn't just see a fleeting glance of her, as we have for the past couple of weeks! She actually had part of a storyline in the episode. I'm also very annoyed with the writers. Why can Callie be happy, yet Arizona can't? Is this to help show that she can't find someone, and is still trying to get through to Callie? I swear if they do something to hurt my baby, I won't take it anymore. Arizona deserves nothing but happiness, and I believe that it with Callie. Anyone with me?

I may be the only one, but I actually quite like Riggs! I'm not completely sure why, but I kinda love him. There's this big mysterious vibe around him, and it intrigues me. Although, he did buy Amelia a drink, which is a BIG no-no. To be fair though, he doesn't know anything about her, or her past, so it's not really his fault. 

I wasn't impressed with how they tried to portray Owen. I love Owen, I always have and always will, but I feel that his storyline is just lacking. 

OMG, and can we talk about the "You're not my sister. Cristina is my sister." Harsh. Harsh. Harsh. After everything that has happened - involving the beginning of the season, when Meredith called Amelia her sister - I think it went a bit far. I know she was only being faithful to Cristina, her person, but no need to be rude to Amelia. 

Jolex. Well. I'm not even sure what's going on there. 

The cliffhanger at the end didn't really make me want to watch the next one. Sure, it's a big thing, but not something I'm too interested in watching. 

*SPOILER ALERT*

It was also the Winter Finale for How To Get Away With Murder. I've had to catch up like 4 episodes this week, because I haven't really been bothered to watch it. However I was pleasantly surprised. I've loved everything that's happened, and the finale solidified that. I won't talk about it too much, it's too big of a thing for me to 'spoil'. 

-

In our family, we have a little tradition. On a Saturday night - when Doctor Who is on - me and Jasmine will watch it downstairs, and Mum will watch something up in her room. For some stupid reason, she doesn't like Doctor Who. This week, as I never really paid attention to it last week, I didn't watch it this week. 

How stupid I was. 

*SPOILER ALERT*

I came upstairs to find Jasmine crying over the episode. 

For a little while, the Whovians have known that Jenna Louise Coleman was going to leave. We didn't know when, why or how. But we knew she would eventually leave. 

Clara Oswold happened to be killed off in last night's episode. To say I am devastated and heart broken would be an understatement. 

It was so sudden. So sudden. Like just casually just watching the episode, you wouldn't have thought something so big would've happened. 

I was sobbing, uncontrollably. 

This is the first time they've killed an assistant. Clara was not just any assistant, she was just... She reminded me a big of Rose Tyler. 

Just thinking about it, makes me sad. 

*SPOILER ALERT*

This week also happened to be the release of '25' - Adele's new album. It's amazing. Absolutely amazing, and I'm so glad she decided to release a new album. 'Water Under The Bridge' and 'When We Were Young' are by far my favourites. 

-

What stuff have you enjoyed this week? Are you a fan of #TGIT?

Konnie


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...