MY SATURDAY SPECIALS

Saturday, January 09, 2016



I fall more in love with Saturdays as the day progresses. I'm not sure whether this is because it's a day with my family and friends, or because I know that I will be waking up on a Sunday soon! (Sunday is my favourite day of the week!)

Here are some of the things I've been enjoying this week!

-

1. Grey's Anatomy winning a PCA. 

They won! It was so deserved, and I'm so happy for everyone! Ellen Pompeo also won award for Dramatic Actress - I believe - which although is well deserved, Sara deserved it so much more! 

2. Sunset walks.

Recently started going out for sunset walks with the birds, and it's miraculous. I can't wait for more!

3. New music.

I've recently found some new - and old - albums that I have fell head over heels in love and cannot stop listening to!

4. Talking with old friends.

The other day, I spent a couple of hours just catching up with an old school friend and it was just the best. 

5. Buying workout clothes!

As one of my New Year's Resolutions is to try and get into better shape, I thought I should buy some clothes to help me do this. I can't wait to put them to the test!

-

What are your 'specials' for today? 

Konnie



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...