TUESDAY TALKS

Tuesday, January 19, 2016


Tuesday. Tuesday. Tuesday. 

I love Tuesdays. I love the word. I love the quiet of a Tuesday. I love it. Not as much as Sundays, but it comes pretty close. 

I thought I would take this Tuesday out, and have a little chat. 

How's everything going? How was your day? What makes you the happiest, or the saddest?

I genuinely want to know these answers. I love hearing about people's lives, which could include their family, their day and the things they love to experience. I think this is why I love doing shows so much. When we are out with the birds, we can talk to hundreds of people over the course of a day, and believe me when I say you can find out so much about a person from a short 3-5 minute chat. I love it. 

We often overlook communicating with strangers who we have nothing in common with! I see my grand-father doing it all the time when we are out, and it's something that I love about him. 

Oh me, well, my life isn't too shabby. I've got a lovely family, who love me. I'm healthy, and so are they. I have my little birdies, who I love more than anything. I am also reconnecting with old school friends, so it's not too bad. I am trying to keep to my 2016 Goals, and trying to see the good in everyday. When I woke up, although it was freezing, it was a gorgeous day! 

~

This month hasn't been the best. For anyone. We have lost so many idols this month. First, we lost David Bowie. Then we also lost Alan Rickman. Both incredible men, both died too soon. 

I will admit, I wasn't a big fan of David Bowie, but I don't think you couldn't be in some way a fan of his. He entranced me, and was pretty damn awesome. 

"I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring."


I remember sitting at my grand-parents when the news of Alan Rickman's passing came out. I was devastated. I didn't believe it. Another fantastic man passing! Although he has been in many roles, I know him mostly from the Harry Potter series as Severus Snape. Oh, and also from Love Actually. He was such an incredible actor, and he will be so dearly, dearly missed. 

R.I.P. Our heroes.

-

Konnie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...