FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

Monday, February 29, 2016


February, I love you for being so short! Oh, and also for longer daylight hours, I could kiss you for getting us out of our - what seemed like - eternal winter. You have fared me well, and I will be very grateful for this extra day you have graced us with this year ;-)! Although it has been a pretty short month - that seems even shorter because of how fast it has gone by - I have found many new and old favourites! Enjoy!

~

I'm a new music addict. I am constantly searching for new music to add to my huge iTunes collection! This month, I've found a few new songs that I may or not have constantly on repeat... 

1. Ophelia - The Lumineers
2. Youth - Troye Sivan
3. Work This Body - Walk The Moon
4. Growing Up - Macklemore (Feat. Ed Sheeran)
5. Mama Said - Lukas Graham

~

So... Grey's Anatomy returned on the 11th. If you are following me on twitter, then you will know just how disappointed I am in it. 

There have been 3 episodes this month, and I've only really liked the latest one. There is too much happening, and most of the stuff no-one cares for. For example, Penny. Why does a 'guest star' get more screen time than a season regular. It's not fair, and I am giving up on watching it live.

I'm most sad about Arizona not having a storyline... or in fact screen time. I want her back! 


12x11 - Unbreak My Heart - broke my heart. I saw it coming, but still broke my heart. This scene was exactly what I wanted from the episode though, Calzona, and everyone just being happy. Can we just go back to season 8? I'd be very grateful! 


On the other hand, I still haven't finished watching Arrow. I'm so very close, but I just can't find the time to sit down and watch it!

~

I've been completely addicted to Colour Switch, and it is starting to become annoying. I am a huge fan of games - whether that's on my phone, my Mac or my PS3 - and this game is up my street. I still cannot do it though! 

My high score is 29. What's yours?

~

My birds. My birds have been just lovely this month. Tobi turned 2 this month - if you missed my blog post on him, read here - and he's still the manic little owl that we bought. The only change is that I'm starting to fly Tango and Chillie again. I like to have them up and flying through the Spring, Summer and Autumn. 

Tango - African Spotted Eagle Owl
Chillie - White Faced Scops Owl

~

What have been your favourites from February? 

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...