MUSICAL MONDAYS

Monday, February 22, 2016




Music has always been something I've turned to when I want to 'get away'. It's kinda of like my own safety blanket. I rely on it way too much, but it's my favourite thing! Here are some of my favourites lately!

1. Love Me - The 1975
2. Those Magic Changes - Grease! Live Cast
3. 7 Years - Lukas Graham
4. Better When I'm Dancing - Meghan Trainor
5. Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay
6. Cherry Wine - Hozier (Go and watch the video, and buy the song!)
7. Wolves - One Direction
8. All My Friends - Snakehips (Feat. Tinashe and Chance The Rapper)
9. Ex's & Oh's - Elle King
10. Fast Car - Jonas Blue (Feat. Dakota)
11. Lush Life - Zara Larsson 
12. History - One Direction
13. One Call Away - Charlie Puth
14. Lay It All On Me - Rudimental (Feat. Ed Sheeran)
15. Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran

-

I would highly recommend you going and listening to all of these songs, especially Cherry Wine. I have mentioned this song previously, however now Hozier has brought out a video for it now. All proceeds from the single are going towards Domestic Abuse charities! It's an amazing song anyway, but this means you definitely have to go and buy it!

-

What are your favourite songs at the moment? 

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...