CURRENT MOST PLAYED SONGS!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Just because Vultures are awesome!
Although I am grateful for the birds, and the babies, music is my get-away! Having owlets is a lot of hard work, and when I get a chance, there is nothing I love more than just to relax and listen to my music! Here are some of my current favourites! Enjoy!

~

1. Cake By The Ocean - DNCE

2. Better Place - Rachel Platten

3. As Long As You Love Me - Sleeping At Last

4. One Dance (Feat. Wizkid and Kyla) - Drake

5. Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club

6. Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake

7. Inside Of You - The Maine

8. Didn't See It Coming - Parachute

9. LA Calling - Crystal Fighters

10. Already Gone - Sleeping At Last

11. Hold Up - Beyonce

12. Whatever Forever - The Mowgli's

13. Take A Walk - Passion Pit

14. This Is What You Came For (Feat. Rihanna) - Calvin Harris

15. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne

~

What are your current most played songs?

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...