TOP TEN!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016



Summer has finally reached the UK, and god is it intense! On Monday, we were believed to get a heatwave... well - for once - the weather reporters hit it right on the head! Over the past couple of days, I've wanted to just curl up in an ice bath watching some of my favourite movies! How do people cope with this weather!? 

~

As you can tell, I'm not good with this weather, my eyes start to hurt from the bright sunshine, and heat + sun + Konnie = very unhappy Konnie! For some reason, I can't enjoy the weather because as soon as I'm in the sun for more than an hour at a time, I get an instant headache and it can last for several days! *sad face* This helps me though, 'cause I get to stay inside with the fan on, just watching movies! Here's my top 10 movie selections for this summer!

~

1. Bring It On: In It To Win It - It's not Summer unless this movie is played constantly. A couple of years ago, this was the only good movie they played on Viva, and I would stay up until crazy hours watching it - even though I have watched it so many times, I can say it word for word. When I think of summer, this film instantly comes to mind! It's a must see in my mind!

2. Grown Ups (2) - A hilarious comedy, featuring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock and David Spade, showing them meeting again and going on a big vacation together! I adore this film, easily a film I can re-watch and still find funny! 

3. Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde - I'm pretty sure Legally Blonde is everyone's comfort film, it's so brilliant, and it made me love Reese Witherspoon! The second one follows on so well to the first, plus it features Detective Korsak from Rizolli & Isles!? 

4. Camp Takota - A film featuring Grace Helbeig, Mamrie Hart and Hannah Hart!? YES PLEASE! Genuinely brilliant, I bought it when it came out, and I still am as in love with it now as I was two years ago! Good job guys, it's an exceptional movie! Highly recommend! 

5. Saving Mr. Banks - This is film is easily in my top 10 movies of all time. If you haven't heard about it, it's all about how Disney made the film of Mary Poppins. It's so heartwarming, and is so well done! It features Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson, and I don't think they could have asked for better actors!


6. Step Up 3D - I will admit, I am someone who loves a good dance film, this one is my favourite! I watched this when it came out 6 years ago, and it made me fall in love with dancing! Although I'm not able to dance myself - mostly from lack of co-ordination - I adore watching other people! Plus Rick Malambri is hot! 

7. Parent Trap - This might just be the greatest film from my childhood! Lindsey Lohan is perfect in this film, and I can't tell you how much I wished I had an identical twin out there! 

8. Spy - I don't think this film requires an explanation! It has Melissa McCarthy, Miranda Hart, Rose Byrne, Jude Law and Jason Statham! Plus it's directed by Paul Feig, it couldn't get any better!

9. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - It's a strange movie to describe, and it's quite a hard movie to get into, but is amazingly brilliant! I love Ben Stiller so much, but this is one of my favourite characters that he has played! It really makes you think about how your life is going, and what you want to make from it. 

10. Forrest Gump - Believe it or not, but I only watched this for the first time around 4 years ago, and I can't say how much I regret never watching it before then! It's such a feel good comedy, with Tom Hanks! If you haven't seen it before, please go and watch it immediately! 

~

What are your favourites films to turn to in the summer? Comment them down below!

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...