CURRENT FAVOURITES!

Monday, September 05, 2016


I know, I know, I know. - JCap. 

Aha, I'm just kidding, I know, I didn't blog that much last month! I'm sorry! I will try and make it up this month in some videos? Anyway, I've been loving lots of things lately, here's a few of them!

Music

Music is pretty much the tape sticking me together at the moment - it's there to hold me together when I just need to relax! I've currently made a new playlist with loads of new songs and artists and I love it - however I am too lazy to create the playlist on Spotify for you (Mine is on iTunes - if you would like me to create a playlist, leave a comment below!) - so here are just a couple songs I've been loving recently!

1. Fresh Eyes - Andy Grammer

2. Love The Way You Miss Me - Alex G

3. When You Were Young - The Killers

4. Our House - Madness

5. White Walls (feat. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

6. Wildfire (& The Age of Worry) - John Mayer

7. In The Lonely Hour (Deluxe Edition) - Sam Smith -- The whole album!

8. Nobody Knows - The Lumineers

9. Nobody But Me - Michael Buble

10. Closer (Cover - Originally by The Chainsmokers and Halsey) - Walk Off The Moon

~

As it's still hiatus for most programmes, except for The Great British Bake Off, which may just be my favourite programme ever - I've had to find some new YouTubers to watch! 

I stumbled across Lewis by accident. One of his videos happened to be on YouTube trending and I watched it and knew it was everything I was missing on YouTube! If you don't know, I am one of the biggest lovers of gadgets ever and I will happily watch anything Tech related! Lewis aka Unbox Therapy, does surprisingly Unboxing videos! He always has the latest tech and gives a great review that is full of jokes and he's my kinda YouTuber! I've shown so many of his videos to family and friends and they all seem to love him aswell! Lewis, I love and support you!

I may also be obsessed with the likes of Rosanna Pansino, Alfie Deyes, Andy AJ3 and Lizzza!

~

The past month or so, I've been trying to strengthen the birds in flight and keep them going, so every evening has been spent with them! Including our new little bab' Domino ('Mino)! If you haven't seen about him, you can read this here!

Whilst still doing this, I'm currently spending lots of time with Owlando (Bubba) and he is the cutest thing to ever exist! I'm head over heels! I even made this video all about him!


I'm going to be trying to make some new videos about the birds, and just random vlogs around! If you want to see some more videos, comment down below and subscribe so you won't miss anything!

~

So that's everything I've been loving currently! What are your current favourites? Leave a comment down below! 

Don't forget to follow me on Social Media --> 

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...