CURRENT FAVOURITES!

Sunday, November 06, 2016


'Well, I'm a crappy blogger!' - Konnie, 6th November 2016. 

Guys. I have no explanations, and I'm sorry! This morning, I went to do my October favourites, to find that I had only done 3 posts since my last favourites! Urgh, blogger fail!

Instead of October favourites, I have decided to do my current favourites! I've been loving lots of things lately, and I want to share them all with you!

~

I won't lie - I'm not a big winter fan. I hate the cold weather, I hate having to wear 5 layers to stay somewhat warm, and I am not a fan of days where it is pitch black by 5pm. I'm not that type of girl! Mostly because of the birds - I don't like them being out in the cold, I hate having to bring them in early - and partially for my well being. I catch the cold very quickly, and it normally stays for a good 3 weeks, and as I get so cold, I tend to get migraines a lot more, yay! However, the one good thing I look forward to during winter, is Christmas. I'm not a fan of the day, but the build up is my favourite thing! I love the lights, people seem to be a lot more cheerful, Christmas displays and decorations! Most importantly is the Christmas music though! As soon as halloween is gone, you can bet I am playing and singing Christmas songs all the time! Here are a couple that I have been constantly singing since November 1st. 



1. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
2. Only You (Feat. James Corden) - Kylie Minogue
3. Mistletoe and Wine - Paul McCartney
4. Stop The Cavalry - Jona Lewie 
5. Stay Another Day - East 17
6. Come On Santa - The Wurzels
7. One More Sleep - Leona Lewis
8. Baby It's Cold Outside (duet with Michael Buble) - Idina Menzel
9. Deck The Rooftop (Glee Cast Version) - Glee Cast
10. White Winter Hymnal - Pentatonix

If you want one album to listen to, please go and buy Pentatonix's Christmas album! It's always the first one I go to, I adore it!

~

I'm starting to fall out of love with Grey's Anatomy, and also American Horror Story - Roanoke. Neither are as great as I wanted them to be :(

 The best thing about this past month, is that Jane The Virgin has returned from hiatus! If you haven't heard of Jane The Virgin, go check it out! It featured Gina Rodriguez, and it's a well written show, that I adore! JTV is just everything! It's a telenova, so it has all the drama you could ever need, with the perfect amount of comedy! When I'm in a bad mood, you can bet I will turn to JTV! 



Oooh, on the 18th 'The Grand Tour' starts! If you ever loved Top Gear - this is Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammonds new TV show, an Amazon Prime original - than I can guarantee you will be looking forward to this! The new Top Gear was crap, it had a lot to live up to, and it didn't do it justice at all! I've very much missed their witting comedy. Their sense of humour is exactly the same as mine - bad, dark, and sarcastic!

~

I've been watching a lot of YouTube lately, so I thought I would share who I've been watching in particular!

David Dobrik - Firstly, he is hilarious, and I love the length of his daily vlogs. Secondly, he is with Lizza, and I adore them both together! 

ZerkaaPlays - I adore all the Sidemen, but for some reason, I seem to watch Josh a lot more than the rest! This is his second channel, where he posts him/him and the sidemen playing random games. I love it, I could watch his videos all day! 

Nadeshot - He might just be the cutest gamer ever, and I love him! I love that this channel features vlogs as well as COD gameplay, or H1Z1. I'm a pretty big fan of watching people play game play! 

~

If you haven't read my latest blog post, then you won't know about my latest 'child'. Last month, I picked up a 5 month old Male Harris Hawk - which is in fact my first Harris Hawk, that is actually mine - and he's gorgeous and everything I've ever wanted! He is called Louie, and I love him to pieces!



Here is a recent vlog that features him and a couple of familiar faces! Please subscribe whilst you are over there, I will be uploading lots of vlogs and videos soon! 


~

What are your favourites at the moment? Have you anything to recommend to me? 

Leave a comment down below!

Konnie

xox





You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...