BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES

Tuesday, December 06, 2016




I'm a sucker for a good Christmas movie! There aren't many reasons why I would sit down and watch something for two hours - not including Grey's Anatomy! A good Christmas movie however, I will sit and watch anytime!! Here are a couple of my favourites:

1. Santa Claus 2 

My favourite. If this is on TV, you will catch me snuggled up repeating all the words! It's just so so so good! I am guilty for loving it only because of Chet though. I want, no I need him in my life!



I love it mostly because of how adorably cute the storyline is! The 'Other Claus', Charlie who has now grown up *swoon* and baby Chet! Is there anything cuter?! 

2. The Holiday

Firstly, Jude Law! Wow. 



Secondly, it has the best cast ever! Jude Law, Jack Black, Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet! Couldn't ask for a better cast. 

3. Arthur Christmas

It's a pretty recent one, but it's genuinely amazing! If I was little, I would 100% believe that's how Santa delivers presents! I mean, why not just have the most futuristic tech ever to help deliver so many presents over one night! Genius!



Also, it's so wittingly hilarious! I adore it!

4. Love Actually

Not a film for the young 'uns! It's very much a more mature film then the likes of Arthur Christmas! I love it though, it's got cute, romantic parts, and then parts where you have to have a dark sense of humour to understand! It's brilliant!



It's a must watch this Christmas!

5. Get Santa

My mum and I fell upon this film the other week, and although I still have yet to watch it all the way through - it's one of my favourites!

It's outstandingly hilarious!


Be prepared though - if you are not into puns, then this film might not be for you!

6. Nativity

I feel like Nativity is a very British film, so if you haven't seen it yet, please do! It's adorable, and funny, and just everything!

It's got quite a weird cast - ranging from famous to not so, and it just makes everything even better!


Just awwwh!

~

What are your favourite Christmas films? 

Konnie

xox

P.S. Go check out my YouTube! I've been somewhat trying to do Vlogmas! Go Subscribe and like the videos!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...