CURRENT MOST PLAYED SONGS!

Friday, January 13, 2017


It's currently the 13th January 2017, and I'm not sure where the first fortnight of January has gone!

~

With this new year, and all my new year goals, I thought it was only right to set myself off with some new songs. I've become addicted to just having music playing in the background! I might not be listening to it, but I know it's there, and I love it! 

Of course, last week, Ed Sheeran dropped two new songs: Castle On The Hill and Shape of You. I absolutely adore both of them. They're both so catchy, and so my type of music that I'm finding it hard to not constantly have them on repeat!

Anyway, here are my top 8 most played songs!

~

1. After The Afterparty (feat. Little Yachty) - Charlie XCX
2. Starboy - The Weeknd, Daft Punk
3. Versace On The Floor - Bruno Mars
4. Radio (feat. JME) - Ed Sheeran
5. Renegades - X Ambassadors
6. Faith - Sleeping At Last (Cover)
7. Lovesong - Adele
8. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood

~

What songs have been on your playlist lately? 

Konnie

xox

P.S. If you haven't checked out my YouTube - go and subscribe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...