CURRENT MOST PLAYED SONGS!

Sunday, April 09, 2017


Can we take a moment to appreciate this weather at the moment? Mostly from the shady? Am I the only one that immediately gets heat stroke as soon as it's that sunny out? It hits me hard! I adore the weather, but it small doses ;-)! 

I've taken to listening to music, lots of it! Here are my current most played songs!

1. 1989 in 4 minutes - Peter Hollens and Evynne Hollens
2. Can't Stop - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
3. Dirty Water - Marc E Bassy
4. DONTTRUSTME - 3OH3! 
5. Ignition (Remix) - R Kelly
6. Ooh-Aah Just A Little Bit - The Wurzels
7. Shut Up And Dance (Acoustic - Live) - WALK THE MOON
8. Sleeping With A Friend - Neon Trees
9. This Is The Life - Two Door Cinema Club
10. You've Got The Dirtee Love (Live) - Florence & The Machine (feat. Dizzee Rascal) 
11. Scared of The Dark - Steps
12. Issues - Julia Michaels
13. Perfect - Ed Sheeran
14. Already Gone - Sleeping At Last
15. I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd

~

In this weather, you have to blast happy music, and what's better than some old school classics? 

I haven't been vlogging/blogging lately, I've been quite ill, and everything has been hectic with Ralph! 


If you aren't subscribed to my YouTube Channel - go subscribe now ;-) - then you won't know that we got a new member of the family! His name is Ralph and he is an (now) 11 week old black Labrador Cross puppy! He's crazy and loving and bity!

Expect a blog post soon ;-)! 

Konnie 

xox






You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...