WHAT'S UP WEDNESDAY!?

Wednesday, June 14, 2017



What's up? Oh, yeah, I haven't been on here for a while! Oopsies! I've been busy okay! Let me catch you up!

1. Ralph!


If you don't know by now, I have a (now) 18 week old Black Labrador pup! He is called Ralph, and lives up to his name! He is constantly wrecking things! He loves chewing on anything - especially fingers, clothes and toes! He's brilliant though - and I couldn't be without him. He gets on quite well with the birds, but it's not his fault half of them hate him! Yeah, most hate him, but there are two that absolutely adore him, and I still am beyond shocked about this! Louie loves him! He's like his little best friend! Also, Smokey really likes him! She isn't bothered by him at all, yet hates every person except from me! It's madness! I love it though, it's so nice to have a dog again. Will admit that the puppy stage is no easy feat! I cannot wait till he's like 2 and well behaved!

2. Vlogging


I will admit I haven't been doing much lately, but I feel like it takes over everything, and I have barely any time to vlog, let alone write a blog post! It's great though - I adore it! It's great being able to film my day, and be able to look back on that day later on! It's like a better journal. I'm still a bit cautious of it, but I love it! If you are not subscribed to my YouTube channel, you definitely should go over and check it out! It's not always the best quality - I'm only filming on my old Samsung Galaxy S4! I will be vlogging a lot more now that we have...

3. Scout


If you are following my on any of my social media's (Go follow me now --->)
then you will see that we have a new little addition to the family! Little being the key word there ;-)! I would like you all to officially meet Scout, our new 5 week old Little Owl! He's absolutely gorgeous, and I'm in love, no matter how little sleep I get! He's nothing but a rascal, but I adore it! I will probably be doing a blog post solely about him, but for now, I wanted you all to see him! He's fab! I keep forgetting how small he is though! He currently weighs between 160-180g (depends on when he's fed) and it's very easy to lose him! His favourite game is hide and seek, where he just hides somewhere and I have to find him before he hurts himself! I love him lots already though, and we've only had him since Saturday 10th June!

~

I've been very busy, but I will be trying to keep up this blog! I love it, just gotta find the time to sit down and write! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, comment down below what you want to see more of! 

Adios amigos,

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...